INGLEWOOD LANDSCAPE- BEFORE & AFTER
This Calgary home in the community of Inglewood had undergone a major renovation including a new deck.
The primary design criterion for this property was:
- Design & install a gas fireplace on the detached garage façade.
- Replace the existing landscaping with patio and mixed borders of hardy perennials and shrubs
- Keep the existing large maple tree and smaller crabapple tree
- Address drainage – backyard is very flat.
To accomplish this we:
- Used both 2D and 3D designs to communicate to the client the intended final product.
- Excavated and regraded the site for optimum drainage
- Installed a gas fired fireplace with cultured stone finish and mantle against the garage
- Installed a new paver patio
- Planted site suitable hardy plant materials